Here is a radical suggestion you probably don't want to hear.

Close down Pharo users mailing list, redirect everyone to stackoverflow.

Consider stackoverflow is THE forum for coding, I cant think of a better
place to ask questions for smalltalk and pharo , rarely questions left
unanswered there and I wont even start to discuss how cool of a website it
is.

Oh and a "minor" bonus is a huge advertisement for pharo.

But then take my idea with a grain of salt, I don't like mailing lists :)
Thank god for forum.world.st :D

Norbert Hartl wrote