Pharo Launcher cant launch images it download on windows . Does not
understand in ExternalWindowProcess >> value , nextPutAll:. There is however
a comment inside the method that says : "FIXME: Close the initial pipe
handles. For now, I have not implemented passing these to the child, and
there is no support yet for nonblocking  Windows OS pipes. Once those are
available, this method needs to change to support."

Is this why image launching fails, or is it unrelated ?

problem has been reported by BTC here ->
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11616/Launching-fails-in-Windows
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11616/Launching-fails-in-Windows>

it appears that the problem has been fixed in this ->
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11569
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11569>

still I get the very same error with the latest Pharo Launcher image

Can anyone confirm the problem and the error he/she get ?

I am on windows only when I am at work, and I am strictly macos on home.
Though it seems I will be installing windows here too via bootcamp so I can
work on these issues.