Hi,

I just important an important change in Pharo.
I made a new step over the integration of RPackage into the system, and as a
result there is a different behavior.
Although 99% of users shouldn't notice it, that can drive to headaches to tool
developers, like Thierry and his AltBrowser (but I'm not sure about that) :)
I'm sorry, but this is inevitable... and part of a long path discussed and
adopted since almost 1 1/2 years.

So, what's the change?
Now 1 RPackage 0 1 MCPackage.
As a result, package granularity is coarse, and then categories for class are
stored as package tags.
Other consequence is that RPackageSet is now more or less useless, but I'm
keeping it because it provides caching services  for monticello, and the speed
up resulting is good :)
This change opens the path to remove old PackageInfo, finally :)

To take the new structure into account (and to add a long time awaited
feature), I modified nautilus to use a tree instead a simple list (finally!)
And since I was in the mood, I moved groups to same list, taking the idea of
the screenshot Stef sent the other day (lots of good ideas that we should adopt
there), and then I removed the "groups" button... in functionality is good, but
visually not so much... I accept ideas about :)

THERE WILL BE BUGS!
This is a really deep and important change, I'm pushing it because we need to
test and fix. So, do not hesitate to send your reports!
Also, there are features in modified-nautilus that are missing. It would be
good to have a list of them so I can implement it :)

Please, report any issue around.

Enjoy,
Esteban