Clément Bera wrote:
Ok I have the error too.

Strangely enough, the error is triggered because the third
BlockClosure>>#on:do: context has 2 temporaries instead of 3.

Igor / Esteban do you have a clue ? Why a context would have less
temporaries than expected ? Problem from context creation out of the stack ?

I will try to find some time to look at this problem. Though it is not an
easy one it will take some time to be fixed.

Hi Clément, I really appreciate you having a look but perhaps it would be worthwhile to gather some more use cases before spending too much time on it - unless the challenge is particularly appealing :) .  Partly I was checking the wider awareness of this particular error.  Even though I've seen it a few times, if no-one else has, then perhaps I should ensure I'm on the latest VM and see if it occurs again.  Then might be a better time to attack it.

cheers -ben