Well were are the books you wrote with this wonderful format?
The only guy I can consider is sven. Why because he is writing real
documentation.
Now I'm confident that sevn could write in pier syntax because this is really
close to markdown.
What is missing is the immediate rendering of pier syntax as in the
collabactive book.

Stef