Juraj,

I think this is much simpler than that.

Consider the scenario:
  1 - I manually find the package RoassalExtras and click on it.
  2 - Assume I type 'Roassal', _without_ pressing enter. I will have all the
packages that contains the word 'Roassal' in them, but still have
'RoassalExtras' selected
  3 - I press enter, then the package Roassal is selected.

This is the same thing I think for the find class option.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu