Truth is that we can do better than others because we can serialize the
stack and rebuild it in another place, making the reproduction of the error
a triviality.
In my infinite TODO list I have: add a "submit bug" button to debugger
window.

Only think that has prevented me to implement it is lack of time... If
someone wants to take this task (not so hard, all the parts needed are
already there), it would be a cool contribution to community.

Esteban