Hi Nicolai,

On 30 Dec 2013, at 13:26, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de> wrote:

> for issue 12223
>
> please revert the changes done for editing history in Nautilus.
> It makes more trouble than it helps.
> It is a nice feature, but it is implementation has too many side effects
> (discard changes on close, lose changes when jump through the
> history, history has a limit)
> If no one has the time to revert this, just give me a GO, and I'll do it :-)
>

> Nicolai

Yes, I think that features has given us a lot of trouble already, I concur with
your conclusion: revert.

Another thing I have been wanting to say to you: I am very impressed and very
happy to see you tackle so many diverse issues with so much energy. You really
embody the ‘just doIt’ tagline.

Thank you very much, I for one, appreciate it a lot !

Regards,

Sven

BTW, from my perspective you seem to have come from nowhere, which makes your
contributions even more magical.

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo