Hi again,

I added a first shot at theming. The idea is simple:
- we have one method in UITheme called spotterThemer that simply returns a
SpotterThemer, and
- all Spotter/Spotlight specific rendering methods are in SpotterThemer

I think this should be the design to follow for all morphs. I blogged about
it in more details here:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/a-pharo-refactoring-story-adding-theme-ability-to-a-morph/

You can get the code from here:
Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'girba' project: 'GPlay';
package: 'Spotlight';
disablePackageCache;
load

In summary, something like:

SpotlightItemMorph>>onSelected
self color: (Color r: 0.2627 g: 0.4588 b: 0.9333).

becomes:

SpotlightItemMorph>>onSelected
self theme spotterThemer configureSelectedItemMorph: self

And the default SpotterThemer says:

SpotterThemer>>configureSelectedItemMorph: aMorph
     aMorph color: (Color r: 0.2627 g: 0.4588 b: 0.9333)

What do you think?

Cheers,
Doru