Now in the car I was thinking

if each Widget acts as a factory and theme are subclasses.
        - each widget should have/inherit a factory system (may be not good)
        - to change a theme we will have to get instance of different widget
subclasses (so it is not good).

So I like the theme as strategy approach we should try on another widget.

Stef