Le 15/01/2014 17:27, Goubier Thierry a écrit :

Le 15/01/2014 16:59, Benjamin a écrit :
We are also facing some RPackage cache not in sync anymore with system
leading to the impossibility to commit the code :(

Ben

I'm onto something with very few manipulations. Now I have a class
belonging to A listed in B too, but with the system category of A.

And, if I inspect the B RPackage, there is no reference to that class.

False alert. A bug in my stuff. I'll try again.

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list