Step to reproduce:

Open latest Pharo30719.
Create a new package with shortcut or menu.
Name it ‘AST-Monkey’ (to have a RPackage not a Tag)
Go in another package.
Select some classes.
CMD M + CMD C (and probably with the menu too) (note that the Drag n’ Drop
works)
Type the name of the package ‘AST-Monkey’ + enter
BOUM

Might be that you fixed the drag n drop in the PackageTreeNautilusUI but not
the move class.

Ben