Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the input.

I’ve changed RFBSession>>uninplemented  like this:

unimplemented
        "Make some noise when encountering an unimplemented feature.  Strictly
developer lossage."

        self log: 'unimplemented'.
        "Beeper beepPrimitive."
        Transcript endEntry

So it doesn’t try to use the Beeper and fail

The client opens but the keyboard is not usable (it has an erratic behavior)

Maybe the way to handle the keyevents changed from 2 to Pharo 3?

sebastian

o/