Sharing some experiences…

This is on a fresh image with RFB installed and manually patched about the os
name and version and removing Beeper invocations.

Strangely, after using it with UI and connecting with a vnc client for a while,
I’ve stopped the RFB service in this image and then saved

Then I’ve tried to run it gui-less

suryia:rfb sebastian$ pharo-vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo -vm-display-null
Pharo.image
unknown option: -vm-display-null
Usage: [<option>...] [<imageName> [<argument>...]]
       [<option>...] -- [<argument>...]

Common <option>s:
  --help                 print this help message, then exit
  --memory <size>[mk]    use fixed heap size (added to image size)
  --headless             run in headless (no window) mode (default: false)
  --nohandlers           disable sigsegv & sigusr1 handlers

Notes:
  <imageName> defaults to `Pharo.image'.
  If `--memory' is not specified then the heap will grow dynamically.
  <argument>s are ignored, but are processed by the Squeak image.
  The first <argument> normally names a Squeak `script' to execute.
  Precede <arguments> by `--' to use default image.

trying with —nodisplay

suryia:rfb sebastian$ pharo-vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo --nodisplay
Pharo.image
unknown option: --nodisplay
Usage: [<option>...] [<imageName> [<argument>...]]
       [<option>...] -- [<argument>...]

Common <option>s:
  --help                 print this help message, then exit
  --memory <size>[mk]    use fixed heap size (added to image size)
  --headless             run in headless (no window) mode (default: false)
  --nohandlers           disable sigsegv & sigusr1 handlers

Notes:
  <imageName> defaults to `Pharo.image'.
  If `--memory' is not specified then the heap will grow dynamically.
  <argument>s are ignored, but are processed by the Squeak image.
  The first <argument> normally names a Squeak `script' to execute.
  Precede <arguments> by `--' to use default image.

trying with —headless

suryia:rfb sebastian$ pharo-vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo --headless
Pharo.image
Usage: [--no-preferences|--preference-file=<FILE>][<subcommand>] [--help]
[--copyright] [--version] [--list] [ --no-quit ]
        --help       print this help message
        --copyright  print the copyrights
        --version    print the version for the image and the vm
        --list       list a description of all active command line handlers
        --no-quit    keep the image running without activating any other
command line handler
        <subcommand> a valid subcommand in --list

        Preference File Modification:
        --preference-file   load the preferences from the given <FILE>
        --no-default-preferences    do not load any preferences from the
default locations

Documentation:
A PharoCommandLineHandler handles default command line arguments and options.
The PharoCommandLineHandler is activated before all other handlers.
It first checks if another handler is available. If so it will activate the
found handler.

no crash dumps no PharoDegug.log this time =/

ideas?