Hi Jean Baptiste,

On 20 Jan 2014, at 21:51, Jean Baptiste Arnaud <jbaptiste.arn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 20 Jan 2014, at 19:32, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is another step forward in getting Pharo 3.0 to run on a Raspberry Pi.
>>
>> Yes:
>>
>> pi@raspberrypi ~/Pharo-3.0 $ ../PharoRPi/PharoS -vm-display-null
>> -vm-sound-null Pharo.image eval 'SystemVersion current'
>> Pharo3.0 of 18 March 2013 update 30710
>>
>> pi@raspberrypi ~/Pharo-3.0 $ ../PharoRPi/PharoS -vm-display-null
>> -vm-sound-null Pharo.image eval 'ZTimestamp now'
>> 2014-01-20T18:21:50Z
>>
>> No errors.
>>

>> No:
>>
>> When doing something more complex, like:
>>
>> pi@raspberrypi ~/Pharo-3.0 $ ../PharoRPi/PharoS -vm-display-null
>> -vm-sound-null Pharo.image eval --no-quit 'ZnServer startDefaultOn: 1701'
>> a ZnManagingMultiThreadedServer(running 1701)
>>
>> The HTTP Server does respond normally to one request and then seems to hang.
> Strange ...

Yeah, I will retest tomorrow or so, the wireless adaptor on the Pi did act a
bit up during testing, maybe that interfered, I don't know.

>> When running with a UI, the image comes up, draws everything but remains
>> unresponsive otherwise.
> I think it is because the UI is to slow and run in software only.
> The raspberry completely overcharged by the ui.
> I actually push fast bltbit, then we should have a slow but responsible UI  .

Hmm, it really didn't do anything, I try again.

>> No PharoDebug.log output.
> Because that do not crash just over lag. Due to the UI.

I just meant to say there were no errors ;-)

Sending USR1 didn't reveal much either (no weird loops).

I still think there is something wrong, does it work for you ?

Sven