My dear Pharo friends,

I have no idea if you are aware, but now a big country named Ukraine is facing
a very hard times. People are fighting for their rights while the current
government tries to convert the country into Somalia - like regime.

Why should you care? Because you will like Ukrainians. And referring to the
context: we develop a lot. If you are not familiar:
https://github.com/fre5h/DoctrineEnumBundle/pull/12

I don’t want to cry here, but me, Igor Stasenko and some other pharo developers
are from Ukraine, and we are extremely worried about our Home. I just ask you
to think about our country for a minute. Tell your friends: “You know, there is
this nice country called Ukraine, where people are being shot just because they
want to have a freedom of speech”. And if you believe in God, please say a
short prayer for Ukraine, I trust that this is important.

Sorry guys for taking your time, but I was touched by this pull request and
just wanted to share what is happening around.
Cheers!
Uko