From: Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Subject: working on pharo 3.0?
To: dbxt...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am trying to load the DBXTalk driver in Pharo 3.0 on Windows, but I get
an error related to IncompatibleLayoutConflict.

I use this:

Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'DBXTalkDriver';
package: 'ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver';
 load
#ConfigurationOfOpenDBXDriver asClass loadBleedingEdge

Does anyone else succeed in getting it to work on Pharo 3.0?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"