The ci jobs :). I didn't want to announce them (and actually i didn't do it
properly) until having them finished at some good degree.

The ci jobs for dbxtalk will give the people doing dbxtalk so muuuuch air
(no more manual testing on 3 platforms x 5+ different database engines per
change).
  + binaries available and built every day