Hello pharoers,

The new Cog memory manager, Spur, is simply *amazing*. I saw at FOSDEM that
some of you were interested in it, but unfortunately you were lacking
information about it.

I wrote a one page article that sums up Spur's new features so every one
can know what will be better. There's no VM technical details here, it's
just about what will change for a regular pharo user.

http://clementbera.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/7-points-summary-of-the-spur-memory-manager/

Let me know if you think I forgot yet another feature.

If you have questions, I'll try to answer, but ask Eliot, he implemented
Spur so he can answer your questions much better than I can :-).

Regards,

Clément