Igoooooor where are you ? :D

I am in no hurry personally , but its great to see the VM moving towards
the right direction and see taking Pharo with it. And the other
enhancements are really nice too.

I wonder if GC control will be given, to assign objects to different part
of the memory of the VM. So this way you can have objects that are more, or
higher prioritised garbage collected. Maybe this way, user/coder given more
freedom to customise performance. Will that be possible ?