Hi Uko,

It's at

http://forum.world.st/ANN-GitFileTree-with-no-git-command-line-at-all-td4740317.html

In short, have a look at either ConfigurationOfAltBrowser or ConfigurationOfSmaCC (baseline20).

Thierry

Le 27/02/2014 13:25, Damien Cassou a écrit :
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com> wrote:
Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I wasn't able to find any workflow or so on
with git. I've started to use file-tree, but for now on I don't understand how
to make it work with metacello. Also is there some project like that built on
jenkins, so I can set up similar job.

search for gitfiletree and Thierry Goubier on this mailing list. I
never used it though.

--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list