Thank you Goubier.

I’m very sorry again for bothering, but I can’t compose the workflow.

Usually my workflow is like that:
1. CI is building the image from the MC configuration testing and zipping it.
2. I download the image and code the project.
3. I commit my stuff to the repository that is already available in the image
(because of CI) and it goes back to step 1.

(I don’t download the fresh image every time I commit, but I always start a day
from fresh image)

I don’t really see how I can do that with git.

If anyone can send me his workflow with git I’d be great full.

Uko