Ben,

My personal opinion on that:

- Pharo3Theme subclassing UIWatery was not necessary as these two themes
have mostly nothing in common
- Indeed if you want to only change a base color of watery theme, you
have to subclass from it.
- For DrGeo on tablet I needed a dedicated theme to remove the windows
decoration, for positionning dialog centered on the top, etc., and with
the look of watery; so I subclassed from watery.

Thanks for the integration work

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu