De : Pharo-dev [pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] de la part de J.F. Rick
[s...@je77.com]
Envoyé : lundi 7 avril 2014 16:30
À : Pharo Development List
Objet : Re: [Pharo-dev] Suggested Syntax Highlighting Features for Beginners

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Pharo4Stef
<pharo4s...@free.fr<mailto:pharo4s...@free.fr>> wrote:
Did you also see that what I like is to make a distinction between a possible
selector and a wrong one? because this is nice.

Yes, that is nice. My guess is that for beginning programmers (rather than
programmers new to Pharo), it might be nice to prioritize certain messages or
even limit the messages to a subset initially, especially in a Microworld
environment.

Cheers,

Jeff

--