On 24 Apr 2014, at 2:21 , Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

> On 24 Apr 2014, at 14:04, Christophe Demarey <christophe.dema...@inria.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes it looks like there is a bug in the slot class builder.
>> I also have a job failing since #30830
>>

> Yes, this is already here:
>

> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13223/Error-Should-not-happen-in-rebase-to
>

>       Marcus

If I revert (comment out classModification propagate)
SlotClassBuilder >> #applyAndUpdateSharedVariableOrSharedPool: classModification
        ^ self track: classModification during: [ :old :new |
                installer classDefinitionChangedFrom: old to:  new by:
classModification.
                classModification propagate ].

in a 80830 image, loading works fine.

… but I guess that change might be the entire point of the patch?

Cheers,
Henry