… more a Smalltalk one using Pharo:

MountainWest RubyConf 2014

Noel Rappin: "But Really, You Should Learn Smalltalk”

Smalltalk has mystique. We talk about it more than we use it. It seems like it
should be so similar to Ruby. It has similar Object-Oriented structures, it
even has blocks. But everything is so slightly different, from the programming
environment, to the 1-based arrays, to the simple syntax. Using Smalltalk will
make you look at familiar constructs with new eyes. We’ll show you how to get
started on Smalltalk, and walk through some sample code. Live coding may be
involved. You’ll never look at objects the same way again.

http://www.confreaks.com/videos/3284-mwrc-but-really-you-should-learn-smalltalk