Hi Eliot,

I know we went through it, and we still disagree :). I have provided
detailed arguments and I have seen no others that did refute mine.

I am certainly open to talking about it. I have no intention of lying or
hiding. I am rather proud to be part of this community and to do my bit of
contributing.

But, please understand that my main concern is getting Pharo adopted which
is what other Smalltalk rooted systems did not really manage until now.
There are many ways to say the same thing. Some people will resonate with
some messages, and some others will pick holes in them. I will focus on
increasing the first set of people while preserving the semantics I believe
in.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com