personally I don't like this postcard , it looks too much like "snake oil
marketing" to me.

It creates the illusion that Pharo is much simpler than other programming
languages as a programming language while nothing can be further from the
truth. The idea here is to prove to the viewer that Pharo is based on a
very simple recipe and that is of course true. But if we have to be honest
is should come with a disclaimer for the potential users that Pharo is no
blue pill and there tons of things outside this postcard you need to learn
if you want to create the simplest Pharo application. I will be frank , as
a language I dont find Pharo any simpler than let's say python , which I am
more familiar with. And the fact that there is this simple recipe gave me
zero benefits to me so far. Its a cool trick that may come handy down the
line if I want to shape the language more to my needs, but I dont see doing
this to a day by day basis.

Now a "living coding postcard" stating the workflow of Pharo and
demonstrating the power of the debugger is much more honest and frankly
better marketing for Pharo. You show something to a person that will
benefit his workflow on a day by day basis.