On 20 June 2014 13:40, Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com> wrote:

> We thought so, too. But the problem manifests itself again on the latest
> Pharo 3.0.
>
> Thanks for checking and let us know if we can do something!

Sure, you can do: make sure you don't render text with same font in Morphic
UI and Athens, so they don't interfere with each other.
There's no easy way to get rid of interference, because it would require
changing Freetype package and its plugin in order to establish a single
font management point and funnel all requests to freetype library through
it.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.