Gi Igor,

For DrGeo it is not a workable option to have different fonts in Morphic
widget and Athens canvas (I explained earlier why).
However I found the scaling trick of draw text to work reasonably well.
Not full perfect as from time to time I can see some artifact.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu