On 21 Jun 2014, at 17:36, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First off:
> <rant>why do we have an IRC channel if nobody seems to be listening??</rant>
>
> too small community for an irc channel. My experience with irc is that 90-99%
> of people logged in at least are idle. For its size #pharo is quite active
> actually.

I am IRC when at work (and not forgetting to start the IRC client). But often
when people ask questions it is exactly the wrong moment in time.
I just *can’t*  instantly drop what I am doing an tend to the IRC channel… I
really wonder how people do it… do they really stop their work right in the
miiddle to answer questions? How are they productive?

        Marcus