Esteban

I would like to know how different are the Glorp proxies from the ones of Mariano.
Because we are thinking about to get by default a nice proxy system.
Proxies in the sense of object representing one that is not in the system (and not proxies as metaobject or representing an object that is around as in the JS literature). Ideally I would like
to unify both.

Stef