On 02 Jul 2014, at 16:43, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great!
>
> How you built Pharo image for Spur?
> I read from Eliot mails that for Squeak he has something like 'Sput
> bootstrap: 'some.image'.
> Do you implement something similar? If yes then why converting Pharo3 images
> will not work?

we adapted same bootstrap
it will not work for pharo3 because we need to add some classes, modify some
others and reload the old class builder to bootstrap (and the new class builder
needs to be fundamentally modified).
so is a lot of work, and does not corresponds to a stable version.
also, Spur will be stable some months from now… so it has sense to make it for
pharo4 and not for older versions.

Esteban