Hi,
I made some advance on Android StackVM (using the standard unix sources).

:-)

Last Unix Stack VM with last 40Pharo image (a little bit modified cause au
no-NativeBoost and some constraint from the Android Sandboxing ).
Content:
- Somes lines of code change in SqUnixMain.c (using if define android, but not
a lot, just for allow to load external lib :-).
- 1 communication with java / C files, (will be split in two or three file one
for printing debugging, one or two for core).
- 1 external graphical plugins. vm-display-android, really short but for
android, because the rendering is done by Android.

All these plugins are includes (not deeply tested yet, but most of them should
work):
AndroidPlugin (for now I just allow to do debug printing from the image in the
logCat), BitBltPlugin, B2DPlugin, BMPReadWriterPlugin, CroquetPlugin, DSAPrims,
FFTPlugin, FileCopyPlugin, FilePlugin, FloatArrayPlugin, FloatMathPlugin,
JoystickTabletPlugin, JPEGReaderPlugin, LargeIntegers,Matrix2x3Plugin,
RePlugin, SecurityPlugin, JPEGReadWriter2Plugin, SocketPlugin,
MiscPrimitivePlugin, ZipPlugin.

And a lot of debugging. :-).

Next step:
- fixing all the Event.
- Do a real Configuration generator to be able to generate from Jenkins using
the NDK.
- Then merge in the main PharoVM Git :-).
- Do a configuration to allow older pharo image to run on it. Maybe older but I
not convince yet.
- And obviously a job for allow anybody to create a android package with it's
own image :-)

See you soon :-)

Best Regards
Dr Arnaud