Hello.
Yes, it is quite slow.  I used Delaunay triangulation to build the diagram, I’m
not sure that it has the smallest complexity, but it is the simples one for me.
>  I've seen
> the code copies collections a lot, that might be it…
It is the reason, however I wanted not only draw the diagram as a lot of
segments, but to build the polygons and for that I need all that collections.
Maybe I will change the algorithm, that builds the diagrams.
Thanks for your attention and comments)

Best regards,
Natalia