Maybe we can start small.

I've current needs that could well be handled in the environment.

The FileBrowser is in my view quite not used enough.

When doing web applications, I deal with Javascript, CSS, content files etc
all the time.

The FileBrowser allows to edit files in its content pane.
Doing an Accept (Alt-S) on the pane saves the file.

So, instead of starting an external edit session in Vim, I mostly work
there for some smaller changes (like tweaking CSS).

Now, if we could have a syntax highlighter in there it would be nice.

For CSS it wouldn't be too damn hard I think.

Phil