Hi!

Currently Roassal2 _does not have any optimization_, which does not imply
Roassal2 is slow. You can easily have 500 000 elements on screen without having
much lag.

In the future, we should be able to plug QuadTree in Roassal2. But currently,
nothing has been done in that respect (except keeping the core of Roassal clean
and lean :-).

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu