wow 500.000 is a huge number for my needs. How about animation ? I assume
its similar situation there too. Well then I have little reason not to use
it. Hopefully I will make a few contributions too :)

When I first used Roassal I was sceptical on its design , but now that I
see more and more people using it and more documentation about it I see its
going to a direction I wanted to go. I also see that Roassal works well
with Morphic and Spec which is very good too for my needs. Great job !

Should ask questions here or in stackoverflow ?