I have two tickets open on Penelope...
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11550
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11551

I'd be happy to give them a go myself if I had access to the code and be able to test it.
cheers -ben

Marcus Denker wrote:

On 17 Sep 2014, at 13:02, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de> wrote:

Yes but,

Hello,

There are right now 675 open issues.  (we managed to close 63 just the last 7 days…).

A lot of those issues are very old. A lot are in a bad shape:

-> not reproducible
-> *completely* unclear what action could lead to solve the issue
-> outdated (e.g. small improvements submitted ages ago, but even
             the author does not care to submit a new version for Pharo4)

I think we should be more radical in closing issues. If someone submits something
but can not even answer a simple question in 2 months —> this is the same as “I don’t care”.

2 months are to short. 4 or maybe 6.
Yes, you are right 6 months is good.

The idea is that the issue will be closed, but with a mail to the “owner” of the issue so that
he/she can decide to re-open… and “will work on that later” would be a valid answer.

There are open issues without any action on our part -  for months. And that does
not mean "we don't care". If someone reports an issues and don't
have the time to react on comments/questions for a couple of months, I understand that.

nicolai

So *PLEASE*:

-> check all the issue that *you* submitted. Are they still relevant? Is there enough
information for anyone to do anything?
-> check all the issues you where involved with in discussions. It is much easier for
   you than for me to understand what the conclusion of the discussion is.
-> help checking *old* entries. Is is still relevant? What is the next action?

+1

Marcus