Hi Esteban,

I know it's a usability principle, but usability should also take into
account culture. Programmers are not every-day users, and the assumptions
we take should adapt to their needs. This is why it is worth exploring what
might or might not be needed.

I cannot believe that programmers do not know the shortcuts, but I did not
consider the case in which people go through multiple virtual boxes to get
to the image. This is a legitimate issue, so these actions are back.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com