> [...]
>>> opens a Playground window.
>>>
>>> That is because it is still a work in progress.
>>>
>>> - When I select code, right click gives no "Copy, Cut, Delete" commands.
>>>
>>> This was reported. The menu is missing on purpose. I still have a hard time
>>> understanding why a developer needs those menu entries, but we will add
>>> them back. Btw, the shortcuts do work.
>>
>> Doru can you add sender and implementors
>> because I saw that newbies are really lost when the cannot know what they
>> can do.
>
> and “browse”.
> In fact… I want almost all the “extended search” back… please, please, please.
>
> It's back. But, this time as a real submenu, not like the hack we had before
> in the Workspace (a menu was spawning another menu). Funny enough, nobody
> complained about that one. It's good to shake the tree :).
>
>>> - Selecting an instance variable from the "State" tab, completely shift the
>>> code view and scrolls to a new Inspector. Is not that I would love to
>>> scroll back everytime to get a view on my code.
>>>
>>> The usage depends on the scenario in which you are. In most cases, when you
>>> do want to drill through many objects, you are likely to only use the
>>> playground as an entry point. When you build a more elaborate piece of code
>>> in the playground, you typically do not need to drill too much. In any
>>> case, if you want to scroll back, there are also keybindings that allow you
>>> to navigate: Cmd+Alt+Left/Right.
>>>
>>> - I cannot find how to close new Inspector tabs.
>>>
>>> This is a feature that is already planned.
>>>
>>> - "Print it" seems broken. It seems to print evaluation result but suddenly
>>> dissapears.
>>>
>>> What do you mean? Can you elaborate on that? Print it should behave like
>>> here:
>>>
>>> - Debugger buttons Into, Through, etc.
>>> -- They are too small and close themselves for the importance they have.
>>> -- They have no caption, so you have to mouse over to know what they do
>>> (until you get used to)
>>> -- They are like "too distant" from the code view.
>>>
>>> The debugger is not in the Pharo image, so I think you are trying the Moose
>>> image. Is that so?
>>> In any case, the positioning of the icons will be the same everywhere in GT
>>> (to the right of the scope they relate to). We are still fiddling with the
>>> right balance in the debugger.
>> putting a caption would be a great point.
>> why forcing people to learn icons. Icons should be there to help not to
>> force learning.
>
> I’m planning to make Doru hate me by replacing all those icons by “themable”
> icons and of course, using eclipse icons for all that actions ;)
>
> All the visual aspects from GT and Glamour should get themeable (not all of
> them are at this point). I will certainly not complain if you help there :).
>
> As for the icons, I think Pharo deserves a Pharo look, not an Eclipse one.
> So, you can certainly use the Eclipse icons, but I will try to propose a

of course, is better if we have our own.
problem is that a complete set is hard to do, with the appropriate quality,
etc.
If you do it, I will be super happy (with Nico we started a set of icons both
for Pharo  and Amber… and my contribution there was just to ask Nico “is there
something new today”, because I frankly suck at design :P)

Esteban