Hi,
I just comeback from holiday, and I realise that I do not have done a
announcement yet.
Now the prototype of the Pharo Android VM work.
        - Event is managed
        - Resolution up to 1080p is managed.
        - Most of the plugins seems worked.
        - File plugin allow you to browse the sd card.
Next:
        - fix the generator then jenkins. Merge with Pharo/Cog main and Make it
available for the public.
        - die under the mountain of bug entry open by the first public release.
First release will be perfect and bugless.
        - allow easy personalisation of the packaging, allow you to rename and
change icon easily (for your own application, Squeak/Pharo Android VM, Phratch,
DR geo, etc.).
        - refined the jumpout logic for have a better graphical update and a
better idle process (less consumption, faster reactive UI, UI updating during
heavy computation, etc. ).
        - package the android feature in the android plugin, show/hide the
keyboard via primitive, etc. etc. + init configuration.
        - a lot of cool idea but later

Here is a youtube video to show the result:
http://youtu.be/lB9UV9Z7Kss

You can forward this to other mailing list, I do not have access to all of them.

Best Regards
Dr Arnaud
jbaptiste.arn...@gmail.com