Cel: 5493815982714

De: "Denis Kudriashov" <dionisi...@gmail.com>
Para: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 9 de Octubre 2014 15:15:45
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-dev] Android VM update

You are doing great job, Jean.

:

Hi,
I just comeback from holiday, and I realise that I do not have done a
announcement yet.
Now the prototype of the Pharo Android VM work.
- Event is managed
- Resolution up to 1080p is managed.
- Most of the plugins seems worked.
- File plugin allow you to browse the sd card.
Next:
- fix the generator then jenkins. Merge with Pharo/Cog main and Make it
available for the public.
- die under the mountain of bug entry open by the first public release. First
release will be perfect and bugless.
- allow easy personalisation of the packaging, allow you to rename and change
icon easily (for your own application, Squeak/Pharo Android VM, Phratch, DR
geo, etc.).
- refined the jumpout logic for have a better graphical update and a better
idle process (less consumption, faster reactive UI, UI updating during heavy
computation, etc. ).
- package the android feature in the android plugin, show/hide the keyboard via
primitive, etc. etc. + init configuration.
- a lot of cool idea but later

Here is a youtube video to show the result:
http://youtu.be/lB9UV9Z7Kss

You can forward this to other mailing list, I do not have access to all of
them.

Best Regards
Dr Arnaud
jbaptiste.arn...@gmail.com