Le 25 nov. 2014 à 15:03, p...@highoctane.be a écrit :

> I installed it in my 3.0 but it crashes with a DNU on
> TreeNodeModel>>position:
>
> I loaded it like this:
>
> Gofer it
> smalltalkhubUser: 'BaptisteQuide' project: 'PackageDependenciesAnalysis';
> configuration;
> loadStable
>
> The article on
>
> http://www.baptistequide.fr/packagedependencies.php
>
> says that it loads on 3.0 but well, it doesn't say it works there.

You're right. the latest version does not work on Pharo 30.
It should not be a big deal to have it working. Most specific parts are related
to Nautilus and spec changes.
For example #updatePackageGroupAndClassList is bot implemented in
PackageTreeNautilusUI in Pharo 30. Probably it was removed.

I do not find a reference to #position: in the Package-Dependencies package, so
it's difficult to guess the problem root. How to reproduce?