it is to work on Pharo40.
I did not want to maintain two versions.
I loaded it like this:

Gofer it
smalltalkhubUser: 'BaptisteQuide' project: 'PackageDependenciesAnalysis';
configuration;
loadStable

The article on

http://www.baptistequide.fr/packagedependencies.php

says that it loads on 3.0 but well, it doesn't say it works there.

You're right. the latest version does not work on Pharo 30.
It should not be a big deal to have it working. Most specific parts are related to Nautilus and spec changes. For example #updatePackageGroupAndClassList is bot implemented in PackageTreeNautilusUI in Pharo 30. Probably it was removed.
Yes probably
Philippe if you take a version before it should load.
I moved the repo to PharoExtras with the version for Pharo40.

I do not find a reference to #position: in the Package-Dependencies package, so it's difficult to guess the problem root. How to reproduce?