Hi doru

I would like to have playground be named playground and that we keep "workspace" but I would like to change the name to "SimpleNoteEditor". I do not like the idea that we are all forced to use one single tools. We are adults.

Stef

Hi,

As you might see, the GTPlayground is called playground not workspace. The main reason for this is that workspace implies the place where work is done, and work is typically associated with creating code.

This is not the intention of the workspace.

Workspace also comes with a history that is associated with actual implementations. While the current GTPlayground might appear to be similar to the workspace, I think the way you can use the latter produces a significant shift.

Furthermore, I think the term playground is more inline with the idea of "playing with live objects". And, in the future, the implementation will likely evolve towards even more liveliness.

It is for this reason that I would prefer that the World menu item gets renamed to Playground.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Doru

--