Exactly!

This is precisely the way we should look at tools: we should identify why
we need that tool, but not necessarily stick with the tool.

For example, people said a while ago that the Workspace is better than the
Playground for searching for things like implementors. While that might
have been the case at that time, I think that use case is better served by
the now existing Spotter.

It is important to understand the goal and not focus at the implementation.
This is the prerequisite for inventing something new. That is why I keep on
asking stupid questions like: "Why do you need this?" "When do you need
this?"

Coming back to your point, I think that "note tracker" is one of the last
use cases people use a Workspace for. I find this very interesting even if
I do not necessarily have this requirement for myself. I think at the
moment we can keep a renamed Workspace for that, but in the future we will
probably end up with something else. The use case is noted in my book :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com