Hi Tudor, I'll reply you below.

El Fri Dec 12 2014 at 8:15:40 AM, Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com>
escribió:

> - What kind of actions do you put in scripts?

- Configuration expressions (to startup a headless image).
- One shot tasks run by cron jobs.
- Patching expressions evaluated by CodeImporter

> - Do you rely on script files stored on the disk at all?

Absolutely.

> - Where do you store your scripts (in one folder, in many folders)?

Setup and configuration scripts in the image directory.
Cron task in a jobs/ subdirectory.
Updates/Patches in updates/

> - Do you version your scripts?

I do. Using git along the static assets.

> - Do you store them in separate files with dedicated names, or tend to put
> multiple snippets in one larger file?

Normally it's only one setup file.
In the case of cron tasks They can contain parts of the setup and a message
send that starts all the actions.

- Do you rely on the names of the scripts?

Just for reference. And in the case of cron tasks the file name is static.

> - Why do you use a script file and not a class?

I can modify most of the tasks by using a text editor (vim) through ssh.

Regards!