Hi Ben,

Users are never guilty. Users are users :). That is why feedback is so
important.

I certainly like your idea of having tutorials closer to the tools and the
context in which it is needed. The problem is that right now we miss a
concept in this area. I have some ideas, but they are raw. I would welcome
opinions in this direction. I know that Sean played with it, but I think it
did not mature yet. Sean?

Actually, I would be interested not necessarily in code but in sketches and
drawings (not code diagrams :)) of how tutorials could look like.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com