There is something that I cannot understand: What is the goal of pushing
Smalltalk that way? I am certainly not trying to do so.

In the way I see the World, Pharo is not Smalltalk, but inspired by Smalltalk.
Actually, I would be tempted to say slightly inspired by Smalltalk as Pharo is
taking a different path.

Having Smalltalk low on the ranking does not bother me much. Having Pharo
listed would be great although.

Cheers,
Alexandre